The Contact Profile “Relationships” tab allow you to perform the following functions:
- Add new households
- Add relationships
- Add roles and privileges
1. In the quick “Search Window”, enter the contact name and from the drop down list select the name.
The Contact Profile displays
2. To add a relationship, select the Relationships tab.
3. The Relationships tab displays with the following windows.
Households - provides the ability to add household members and display all household member.
Relationships - provides the ability to add households and maintains records of clients personal & business relationships.
Roles & Privileges - provides the ability to add a list of roles and privileges that involves the contact.
To add a New Household member, complete the following steps:
1. From the Relationships tab, select New Household.
2. In the Household Details window, enter the information of the household.
• If there are multiple members to add to the household, select Save and Add Other Members.
• If there is only one member to add to the household, select Save and Close.
To add a Relationship, complete the following steps:
1. From the Relationships window, select the Add button.
2. In the Add Relationship window, there are two relationship options.
- Existing Contact and New Contact
3. Select Existing Contact and in the Contact Search window, type the contact name and press enter or the GO button.
- When the contact name displays, select the name then click the Add button.
4. In the Add Relationship window, the following functions are available.
• From Relationship Category, select the category.
• From Relation, select the relationship type. If required, click Dependent then click Save.
To add a new contact as a relationship, complete the following steps:
1. Select New Contact.
- In the New Contact window, enter the information of the new contact then click Save
2. The new relationship displays in the Relationships window.
Note: By selecting the “Actions” button, you can edit or remove relationships.
To add Roles and Privileges, complete the following steps:
1. In the Roles/Privileges window, select the Add button.
2. In the Contact Search pane, type the contact name and press enter or the GO button.
3. The results display in the Contact Search Results pane.
4. Select the contact name and click the Add button.
5. In the Add Role/Privilege window, from the drop down menu, select the account to add the role then click Save.