Complete the following steps to review a contact profile:
1. In the quick “Search Window”, enter the contact name and from the drop down list select the contact.
2. The contact profile displays with a business card overview of the contact basic information.
3. The contact profile has the following tabs:
- Contact Profile - provides a summary of key contact information
- Details - provides information on demographic and psychographic data
- Relationships - provides the ability to maintain a record of a clients’ personal, business & social relationships
- Activities - provides the ability to create, edit, manage tasks and appointments related to the contact
- Messages - provides the ability to send secure messages to contacts using the Client Portal site
- Email - provides the ability to send emails to contacts and track the email communication
- Documents - provides the ability to share documents securely with contacts using the Client Portal site
- Client Portal - provides the ability to grant contacts access to the Client Portal site
From the Contacts tab, the following features are available for quick viewing.
Search - Provides the ability to quickly search for contacts
Classic Search - Provides the ability to conduct a classic search on the old version of TicoonSales.
Lists - Provides the ability to save the contact search results as a list
Profile - Displays the contact profile
Investments - Display all investments held by the contact
Insurance - Display all insurance policies held by the contact
Banking - Display all banking accounts held by the contact
Other Assets - Displays all unofficial assets held by the contact
Lists - Provides a list of all households attached to the contact