Complete the following steps to generate a birthday report.
1. Select the Reports tab and click on Birthday Report.
The birthday report screen populates with the search criteria.
2. From “No Report Subject” drop down menu, there are two options. Select All Active Contacts.
- All Active Contacts
- All Contacts
3. In the Selection Criteria area, select the criteria’s for the report then click Generate Reports.
4. A warning window opens. Click Yes to continue.
5. Once you have selected Yes the report quantity displays as shown in the image below.
- Click on the print icon to generate the report.
6. The Birthday Report displays with a status of “Available”.
Note: if the report does not display, select the Refresh button.
7. To view the results of the report, select the report name. The result displays as shown in the image below.
Helpful Hint: You can save your birthday report criteria.
To save the report, complete the following steps:
1. Select the Save Criteria button. The Save Criteria screen displays.
2. Enter the name of the birthday report then click Save.
You can print a previously saved report.
To print a previously saved report, complete the following steps:
1. From the Reports tab at Saved Criteria, select the report then click Generate Reports.